Thursday, July 2, 2009

a subtle splurge is always healthy!


As I bet you noticed in my previous post, I can go a little deal-crazy! Which is exactly why every so often I allow myself to splurge a little more for something I really like. Nordstrom's B.P. label is one I absolutely love. It's almost impossible to go in there and buy nothing. Sorry for the bad picture, they didnt have the correct skirt/color on the website, but I didn't want to leave you guys out :P It looks simple here but super cute on me. Love it! Makes a great first day of school outfit as well(: Little things are great but sometimes it feels good to spend $43 on something that you really like and is more dressy. Well other then the freebies, this was the highlight of me and nicole's shopping trip. Hope that if anyone's out there, you had a good day(:
<3always;michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment